For fun, a few quiz questions about the National Trails, I hope you can only answer these if you have actually walked the trail concerned.
- Walking from Minehead to Sandbanks on the SWCP the sea was always on my right, except for two occasions, on my left, as I can recall. Where are they?
- What is the name of the road that runs alongside Hadrian’s Wall?
- Name the highest pub found on the Pennine Way?
- Who brews Wainwright’s Pint at The Border Hotel, Kirk Yetholm, the pint you are entitled(?) to, if you walk the Pennine Way?
- Where do the National Trails intersect or connect? i.e. at how many points can you say you are on two trails?
More to follow, as I think them up.